We aim to be as transparent as possible with our charges. We have no hidden costs and you will find a detailed outline of all charges for each of the services provided on all our documentation. It is the policy of this company not to overburden its customers. If you find at any stage that you are having difficulty paying off a loan please let the company know as soon as possible in order to come to a more realistic repayment schedule.
Below are some things to remember before you take on a loan with any company.
Recommended to do
- Think carefully before entering into any credit agreement.
- Shop around, take nothing for granted, and ask if you do not understand anything.
- Take care of all documents and receipts.
- Ensure that you obtain a receipt for each payment you make.
- Use reputable traders or credit companies and remember never use unlicensed lenders.
Recommended to not do
- Don't sign any document unless you understand what you are signing.
- Don't take on more than you can afford to repay. What if you become ill or lose your job?
- Don't ever hand over Social Welfare materials.
- Don't be taken in by free giveaway offers. They may not be as cheap as they look.
- Don't let the loan outlive the goods. You will probably need other things in the future.