At R&P Credit we understand that unexpected bills can appear and this can lead to your loan account going into arrears. If such arrears occur we encourage you to contact us, either through your agent, or by directly calling the office on 01-4534230 or emailing us at email@example.com to discuss the situation and try to agree a mutually acceptable way to address the arrears.
Below are some things to consider should your R&P Credit account fall into arrears.
- Recommend you contact us to discuss your arrears situation.
- Listen to your problem and understand the cause of your arrears.
- Discuss various ways to address your arrears such as accepting a reduced payment which you can afford over a longer period.
- We can also consider accepting an increased payment to reduce the arrears over time or other solutions.
We do not
- Add charges or interest to your account because it fell into arrears.
- Ignore your concerns or your financial situation when you call us to discuss your arrears.
- Apply undue pressure to catch up arrears that have occurred.
- We do not recommend that you ignore your arrears. It is better to call us to agree a resolution and to avoid the worry of the situation.
Financial advice is available from MABS. Their website is www.mabs.ie